There is a God in Heaven – What can he do by Rev Olusola Areogun
Spirit Meat Daily Devotional
THERE IS A GOD IN HEAVEN – WHAT CAN HE DO?
Psalm 136; Daniel 2:21
Today, I will be showing you some of the exploits of the divine mercy of God in the scriptures. Our text states some outstanding acts of God, but please note that this God can do a lot more than everything written of Him in the whole Bible. However, let us look at a few things – very few – of what He can do.
- He changeth the times and the season – Dan. 2:21.
- He removeth kings, setteth up kings. Our God in heaven is in control of governments and the political affairs of the earth. Every earthly king sits on his throne by the permission of the God in heaven. When they stop or finish fulfilling His will, He removes them.
- He giveth wisdom unto the wise. It takes wisdom to handle life’s situations successfully. The wisdom that handles breakdowns and turns them to breakthroughs comes from God.
- He giveth knowledge to them that know understanding. What turns a breakdown into a breakthrough is correct application of the knowledge God gives. God gives you access to impossible information that gives you breakthrough in life – Dan. 2:21
- He revealeth deep and secret things – Deut. 29:29
- He knoweth what is in the darkness. There is simply nothing new the devil can cook up that God does not know before he does it.
- Light dwelleth in Him. Light is solution. Solution is with our God. Breakthroughs in life dwell with God, answers to life’s questions dwell with Him. Everything we need to make it in life dwells with Him.
PRAYER: Lord, I am confident that there is a God in heaven who is interested in my case and in my deliverance. I receive my victories in Jesus’ name. Amen!
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 19:16-21:21, Matthew 23:13-39, Psalm 28:1-9, Proverbs 7:1-5