Tuesday 13th November 2018
Text– 2 SAMUEL 5:22-25; PROVERBS 18:14
Today, we conclude on the Law of Victory in the Battles of Life:
- In critical battles of life, don’t let the enemy take you from the spiritual plane onto the emotional through offenses.
- When you enter your major battle with your Goliath, he will start a battle of distraction through the Eliabs. Your real enemy is Goliath not Eliab because their words are different. Your Goliath is loaded with negative spirits, the other is loaded with emotions of men.
- You will have TWO types of battles in life: THE MAJOR BATTLES and THE MINOR BATTLES. The major battles will take you to your throne in life; the minor battles are with your family, friends, etc.
- Always watch the quarrels with your family members. They are designed of Satan to distract you from the major battles of your destiny. Goliath came with curses; Eliab came with insults. Some people cannot curse you, they can only insult you, IGNORE THEM. But deal with those who can curse you. For example, your mother can curse you but your siblings can only insult you.
- In critical battles of life, use what you have PROVEN for yourself.
- The key battles of life are a war of words. What words do you bring to the battles of life? The key battles of life are personal, not corporate. The key battles determine your true status in life. They will come at critical junctions of your life.
PRAYER: Lord, help me to be faithful with the spiritual schedules that make me strong in the day of battle. Help me to recognize distractions for what they are and apply my heart to the battles for the throne in Jesus name.
BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 27:1-28:end, Hebrews 11:17-31, Psalm 111:1-end, Proverbs 27:15-16
Source: Spirit Meat Daily Devotional